Why work with us?
- We produce a range of quality health supplements that are at par with international standards.
- Within a span of just five years, our product Endura Mass emerged as one of India's largest selling weight gainer.
- Today, our products are not just available across the length and breadth of India, but also beyond the borders in Nepal, Sri-Lanka, Bangladesh & Pakistan.
- We provide a very friendly work environment which helps our team achieve their aspirations & maximize their true potentials.
So, whether you are an experienced individual or an enthusiastic fresher, we have opportunities for all of you. Let's join us to prosper and grow with the company.
Scroll down and find the right opportunity for you. (Even if you don't find a suitable job opening, you can still mail us your updated resume for future openings.)
Job Title: Nutritionist
Location : Delhi
Industry Type: Pharma/Clinical Research
Education: B.Sc/M.Sc (Dietetics Nutrition/Clinical Nutrition)
Experience: Min.1-2 years of experience in a reputed Indian Pharma company or MNC as a Nutritionist is preferable. Freshers may also be considered depending on their skills.
- Handling product enquiry for all products via email and telephone.
- Prepare and mail diet charts to the clients.
- Should be able to prepare literature for product promotion.
- Create contents for digital media/social media.
- Ensure coordination with the marketing team for promoting products.
- Manage to give product orientation to Sales team members.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Should be ready to accept challenges.
- Should be able to relocate within India.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Industrial Area, Baddi,
Distt. - Solan, (H.P.),
Administrative Office Address
13, Road No 35,
First Floor Punjabi Bagh West,
New Delhi - 110026
Customer Care : +91 9555800200
Marketing Communication Office
Delhi, Nagpur, Ahmedabad
Phone : 011-65659080, 9811210158