People generally think that ghee is such a fatty edible that makes us put on weight but did you know ghee is a hidden treasure of health benefits. Let’s look at some of them:
1. BOOSTS IMMUNITY: Rich in butyric acid ghee is very beneficial to the immune system and provides good anti-inflammatory benefits.
2. ANTIVIRAL: Cow ghee is rich in conjugated linoleic acid which contains anti properties.
3. ANTI AGING QUALITY: K2 vitamin present in ghee acts as an anti-aging agent.
4. LOW LACTOSE COUNT: People with an intolerance to lactose or casein can also consume ghee because of its low lactose content.
5. BOOSTS DIGESTION: The butyric acid present in ghee helps to gain a healthy digestive system.
6. CONTROLS CHOLESTEROL LEVEL: Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, ghee lowers the cholesterol level which leads to a healthy heart.
7. BETTER EYE HEALTH: Ghee contains a high amount of vitamin A which can even prevent cataracts from developing and cure any sort of irritation in the eyes.
8. PAIN RELIEVER: Apart from consuming, applying ghee with some turmeric in it can relieve the swelling in joints and inflamed skin.
All these benefits are enough to encourage you to consume ghee and bag its benefits. You can spur the health benefits by adding Endura Health Supplements in your diet and complement your nutritional needs.