Corn, usually considered a vegetable but actually a grain is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and complex carbohydrates. Originated in southern Mexico, these little golden corns have numerous reasons to be added to your diet. Some of its health benefits are as follows:
1. Corn is rich in folic acid, iron, and vitamin B12 which spurs the production of RBC in the body which leads to a reduced risk of Anemia.
2. Corn contains complex carbohydrates that digest at a slower pace and provide energy for a longer span of time.
3. Rich in vitamin B1, B5 & C, corn helps increase blood flow, lower cholesterol absorption, and regulate insulin which makes it an excellent choice for diabetics and cholesterol patients.
4. Containing folic acid, zeaxanthin, and pathogenic acid, corn protects the baby in the womb from muscular degeneration, physiological problems, and birth defects and due to high fiber content, it also soothes constipation which is a very common concern for expecting mothers.
5. Corns have vitamin C and lycopene which increases the production of collagen and prevents the skin from UV rays and its hazardous effects.
So do add corn in your diet to achieve the desired results. You can even aid it with Endura health supplements which will speed up the process and fulfill your nutritional needs.