There are only a few things that can be as great as a glass of sugarcane juice on a hot summer day. Sugarcane comes from a grass plant and is 100% pure sugar with no fat in it. A 250ml serving of sugarcane juice provides 250 calories and has 30 grams of natural sugar. And
although it lacks fat, cholesterol, fiber, and protein, it makes up from it from the sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and iron it provides. Here are a few other benefits this refreshing sugary drink provides.
1. Improves Liver Function: Do you know sugarcane juice is believed to be one of the best treatments for liver diseases like jaundice Because of its alkaline nature, it helps maintain the balance of electrolytes in the body.
2. Provides an instant short of energy: A reason you can see crowds flocking to sugarcane kiosks on a hot summer afternoon is because of the instant energy it provides. Sugarcane juice also helps prevent dehydration and replenishes diminished sugar levels in a healthy way the same way Endura Force does.
3. Helps in bone and teeth development: Just like endura it keeps bone and teeth healthy and promotes their development. The calcium in sugarcane ensures all-round development of the same.
4. Keeps the kidneys healthy- Since sugarcane contains no saturated fats and is low in sodium and cholesterol, it keeps the kidneys in top shape.
5. Helpful in fighting cancer- Since sugarcane contains calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and manganese in high concentration, along with flavonoids and its alkaline nature plays a big role in countering cancerous cells, especially in case of breast and prostate cancer.
6. Helps with digestion- If you have trouble with digestion, sugarcane juice can help with balancing ph levels, secreting digestive juices, and keeping your stomach healthy.