If you think gaining weight is as easy as just eating more, you are in for an (unpleasant) surprise.
To gain weight and muscles, we need to create a calorie surplus i.e. eat more calories than we spend. But just eating more isn’t the solution. That way, you will gain undesirable fat and ruin your health. You want to gain weight and stay healthy.
We list 7 foods that offer lots of calories and are healthy at the same time.
- Smoothies: Smoothies, shakes or supplements are not only great for gaining those extra calories, but they also meet deficiencies in our diets and provide us with the extra proteins we need. Endura Mass offers a number of supplements. Try Endura Mass Gainer, which is one of the best weight gaining supplements It’s packed with calories and proteins.
- Avocado: Avocados are very calorie-dense. One large avocado has over 300 calories. It is packed with other nutrients as well.
- Dried Fruit: Dried fruits have high-calorie content. They have lots of antioxidants and fibers as well. There are many kinds of dried fruits, choose according to your needs. However, they are high in sugar content too.
- Rice: A single serving has a quite high content of carbs and calories. It’s a low cost as well.
- Nuts: Nuts like almonds are very calorie-dense. They have healthy fats. Snack on them for hundreds of calories. They are rich in proteins as well.
- Olive Oil: Rich in monounsaturated fats and antioxidants, olive oil is healthy for the body. Of course, it’s packed with calories as well.
- Potatoes: Along with other starchy foods like quinoa, potatoes are a cheap way to gain calories.
With a proper diet and Endura Mass, gaining a healthy weight will be so much easier.